SPANISH 3 and 4 – EXTRA CREDIT OPPORTUNITY
PROJECT NAME: “PROTEJA UD. NUESTRO MEDIO AMBIENTE”
GUIDELINES FOR COMPLETING PROJECT:
1. Using a piece of poster board, no larger than 24 inches by 36 inches, and no small than 18 inches by 24 inches, create an adverstisement/announcement for protecting our environment. You can draw the on poster or glue on a pictures of appropriate items, but the drawing or pictures must labeled with the Spanish words that they represent, using the vocabulary found in UNIDAD 2, ETAPA 2 of your course textbook, specifically, p. 145.
2. You must you at least 10 vocab words from p. 145, not counting the words used in the title of the poster….more would be better.
3. The labeling of any drawing or pictures may be written out or typed out on a computer, printed and cut to fit on the poster board. Labels must be placed directly near your drawing or picture so that someone who sees it will know which word corresponds to which picture.
4. If you want, you may use a photo of yourself on the poster doing something which relates to the poster’s theme….You may not use a photo of any other student or any employee or volunteer at Knox High School, Knox Middle School or Knox Elementary School. All real photos must be pre-approved by Señor K.
5. Your poster should include a border design of at least 1 inch in width. It must also include a this title: PROTEJA UD. NUESTRO MEDIO AMBIENTE
6. Your posted should be colorful….this would mean it includes at least three colors on it, other than WHITE, and other than any other colors that might appear in a glued on picture or photo.
7. On the back of your poster board you must clearly print the following information:
Your Spanish first name and English last name
Your Class level: Spanish 3 / 4
Your Class block: W4
A copy of this webpage must be printed and glued or taped to the back of your poster as well.
8. All posters must be acceptable for display in the school. Any inappropriate posters or ones which are not in line with the school rules and policies will not be accepted.
Your project will be graded on the following:
Completed on time = 1 pt.
Done neatly = 1 pt.
(meaning without sloppiness, cuts are clean, no fringes, no poor writing or glue messes/marks, etc.)
All guidelines outlined above were followed = 1 pt.
If you get all 3 pts. That will result in a 1% boost added to your over all class grade.
If you get 2 pts, this will result in a 1/2% added to your overall class grade.
If you get 1 pt., this will result in a 1/4% added to your overall class grade.
IF YOU NEED ANY MORE CLARIFICATION OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE SEE SEÑOR K.