SPANISH 2 – EXTRA CREDIT OPPORTUNITY
PROJECT NAME: “BODY PARTS CHART”
GUIDELINES FOR COMPLETING PROJECT:
1. Using a piece of poster board, no larger than 24 inches by 36 inches, and no small than 18 inches by 24 inches, draw or glue on a picture of a person, from head to toe, and label the persons body parts in SPANISH using the vocabulary found in UNIDAD 3, ETAPA 3 of your course textbook.
2. You must label at least 15 parts of the body using the required vocabulary.
3. The labeling may be written out or typed out on a computer, printed and cut to fit on the poster board.
4. You must draw or print off arrows or arrow-like symbols to point from the Spanish body part word to the actual part of the body you drew or cut out and glued onto the poster board.
5. For the head part of your picture or drawn body, you may use a photo of yourself if you wish….You may not use a photo of any other student or any employee or volunteer at Knox High School, Knox Middle School or Knox Elementary School. All real photos must be pre-approved by Señor K.
6. Your poster should include a border design of at least 1 inch in width. It must also include a this title: EL CUERPO
7. Your posted should be colorful….this would mean it includes at least three colors on it, other than WHITE, and other than any other colors that might appear in a glued on picture or photo.
8. On the back of your poster board you must clearly print the following information:
Your Spanish first name and English last name
Your Class level: Spanish II
Your Class block: W2 or R4 depending on which one you are in
A copy of this webpage must be glued or taped to the back of your poster as well.
9. All posters must be acceptable for display in the school. Any inappropriate posters or ones which are not in line with the school rules and policies will not be accepted.
Your project will be graded on the following:
Completed on time = 1 pt.
Done neatly = 1 pt.
(meaning without sloppiness, cuts are clean, no fringes, no poor writing or glue messes/marks, etc.)
All guidelines outlined above were followed = 1 pt.
If you get all 3 pts. That will result in a 1% boost added to your over all class grade.
If you get 2 pts, this will result in a 1/2% added to your overall class grade.
If you get 1 pt., this will result in a 1/4% added to your overall class grade.
IF YOU NEED ANY MORE CLARIFICATION OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE SEE SEÑOR K.